As Ohio reopens businesses and events, Columbus City Adventures has pivoted our offerings to feature small group outdoor walking tours in accordance with the Ohio Department of Health Guidelines. Below are the protocols we will follow with all our events and tours. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
COVID-19 Protocols for Columbus City Adventures:
- Require face masks for guides and tour guests for the duration of the tour.
- Conduct daily health assessments of tour guides.
- Maintain good hygiene at all times – hand washing, sanitizing and social distancing.
- Clean and sanitize any transportation vehicles (when applicable) between all tours.
- Limit capacity to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Guests are asked not to participate in a tour if they have exhibited any signs of illness and or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is presumed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days.