A Columbus City Adventures private tour is the perfect way for any group to experience Ohio’s capital city. Whether you are hosting a convention, conference, family reunion, or have a group of friends or organization that wishes to learn about Columbus, we’ll provide an itinerary to suit your interests. We’re experienced in creating custom tours to match just about any desire, and of course also offer all of our core itineraries to private groups. Our tours can be conducted on our vehicle or by a ‘step-on’ guide on your vehicle, and some can even be conducted as walking tours. Please contact us to set up a private tour today!
City Overview Tours:
Columbus Central City Tour – 2.5 hours
This excursion provides an enjoyable introduction to the best the city has to offer. At around 2.5 hours long, this bus tour is suitable both for the tourist looking to get their bearings in a new city as well as Central Ohioans seeking a better understanding of the places to see and be seen in Columbus.
Downtown Walking Tour; A Visit To Ohio’s
Capital- 2 hours
Downtown is home to Ohio’s government and filled with a variety of architectural styles. We will explore this area with a visit to Columbus’s first skyscraper, see our most iconic building, stroll along the refurbished riverfront while learning its history. We will also stop by the Ohio Statehouse, home of Ohio’s government, and learn about Ohio’s most important building.
Reserving a private tour
• All details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the group organizer and Columbus City Adventures.
• Advance bookings are required. We prefer a minimum of 4 weeks for booking, but may be able to accommodate shorter notice.
• Private tours are usually about 2-2.5 hours in length but can be customized.
• Pick up location can be customized for your group.
• Private tours can accommodate groups of up to 55 guests, with a minimum of 10.
• Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled
• No refunds are given for no-shows and cancellations
• We request that the group arrives 10-15 minutes prior to tour departure time
• We will do our best to accommodate any particular requirements for your private group event. Handicapped accessible vehicles are available.
• Tours are held rain or shine
• Due to local events/ construction not all areas of Columbus are guaranteed to be accessible.
• Please visit our Columbus City Adventures FAQ page for additional information
Our regular itineraries are offered as private tours at their normal price or less per person, depending on group size and vehicle availability.
Private Group Tours require a non-refundable deposit to hold an agreed upon date, time slot and tour guide. Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) are due 7 days prior to the event.
Please contact us to discuss availability and pricing. We will need to know the size of your group, desired itinerary, date and preferred time.